BMJ Best Practice is the one of the world's most trusted* resources for day-to-day practice, used by multiprofessional care teams worldwide.
- Search by detailed symptom, specific drug or a broader clinical topic
- Quickly access detailed drug information on dosing, availability, formulations, side effects and contraindications with our integrated formularies
- Share information and discuss treatment options with patients using our accredited patient leaflets
- Stay current and support your professional development. Record reading with automatic CME/CPD tracking to support revalidation and appraisals
- Reassurance whenever and wherever you need it, with online, mobile and offline access via the Best Practice app.
*Best Practice was ranked equal first in an independent review of CDS tools for breadth of disease coverage, editorial quality, and evidence-based methodology. Read more